Monday, November 14, 2011

V23 19/4/09 Does it EVER stop?

V23 19/4/09 Does it EVER stop? Video Clips.





The question is not WHEN does it stop but DOES IT ever stop at all. Koikichis' quest to give better water to our valued pets. Today, I changed out from 80kg of bacteria house in my bakki shower to bio-balls and more J-mats. Also added one Novus (Korean-made) water pump with 23ton/hr output to my existing 2 Tsurumi 15ton/hr pumps, so total water passing through my bakki shower is 53tons/hr. This makes my bakki shower turnaround time about 90 mins for my 80 ton pond. I also added another Novus 23ton/hr water pump to my filter chambers (separate circuit from my bakki shower) to add to my existing 3 Tsurumi 20ton/hr pumps, so 83tons of water pass through my chamber filters per hour. Turnaround rate is now slightly under once an hour. Total water passing through both filtration circuits is therefore 136 tons per hour. Need this to create stronger currents and more "push" towards the 3 operating bottom drains.

Tags: japanese, koi, pond, jumbo, large, fish, paul, hooi, malaysia, nishikigoi, novus, bakki, shower, J-mats, bio-balls

surefit sofa slipcovers donvier 1-quart ice cream maker

No comments:

Post a Comment