Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Citroen Xantia veg oil

Citroen Xantia veg oil Tube. Duration : 2.37 Mins.


This is a short video of my car experiment. I tried all the new options of electric cars, motors running in water, etc. etc. diesel is currently 1.31 pounds per gallon as a cheaper and more positive environmental option was to be tried. I decided to waste vegetable option to try, so I bought a £ 750 1997 Citroen Xantia 1.9 Diesel with only 60,000 miles around the clock in June 2008. I put a heater in the fuel line, so far nearly 1,000 miles and are good andconversion is about £ 140 (with heater and filter, etc) in total costs. The only thing I've noticed so far, if you vote the mixture with vegetable oil and diesel do not start so well, getting the right mix no difference in the constitution, or performance. Some say that the vegetable oil is a good option, but in the short term, the motor is going in the long-term damage, but hey, it can be. I started 70% of new veg oil diesel and 30%, but I'm at 60% and 40% diesel fuel, cutting my fuelCosts more than half since the oil is free. I say, oil is not as easy as they say. Most takeaways are there take a contract with the suppliers of oil used oil. This is the only downside I've found so far, oh and you have the old oil filter and you end up with a garage, which smells of the Indian snack. My filter is simple but it works. Me after a cold start in a cold winter morning, but so far looks good. Thanks for visiting

Tags: Citroen, xantia, vegetable, oil, Veg, diesel, uk, england, fuel, WVO, SVO, filter, takeaway

body balance wristband pressure cooker pulled pork recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment